How do I set up text message notifications on E3?
Click on the Event Action Icon.
Select “New” and name your new event appropriately
Choose the appropriate schedule for when the alerts should be sent.
Select “Insert” on the Event line to add an event and choose the “Event Source Type” where the event will occur.
For more assistance, please see http://e3links.com/ user tutorials for how to videos.
5. Select “Insert” on the Action line and choose “System” under the Action Source Type drop down.
6. Move the doors to send an alert to the right.
7. Move the action that will cause the alert to the right.
8. Select “Save” in the Event Section.
9. Select “Send E-Mail” under the Where drop down
10. Enter the 10 digit phone number @ the carriers SMS email domain in the “Send To” section.
11. Enter up to 80 characters to send to the number above in the “Message” section.
12. Select “ActionSave” in the action section.
13. Select “Save” to save the event.