I received a Corrupt ReposFolder.INI error message.
Article ID: 425 | Rating: 3/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:15 PM
To resolve this issue take the following steps:
- Take note of what version of HubManager Pro you are using. This error happens while using System Manager and is restricted to HubManager Pro versions 6, 7 and 8.
- Exit from the HubManager Pro program.
- Open Windows Explorer and from the View menu choose Details.
- In the explorer bar choose Folders". This will give you a list of folders on the left side of the window and folders and files on the right side of the window.
- On the left side of the Windows Explorer window, navigate to the folder for the version of HubManager Pro you are using. You can do this by clicking on the + symbol to expand the folders until you reach the proper level.
- For HubManager Pro 6 the path is c:\Program Files\IEI\HubManagerPro6\Program.
- For HubManager Pro 7 the path is c:\Program Files\IEI\HubManagerPro7\Program.
- For HubManager Pro 8 the path is c:\Program Files\IEI\HMP8.
- On the left side of the window will be a list of folders. Click once on the folder named INI_Files_Default on the left side of the window and the files contained will be listed on the right side of the screen.
- On the right side of the window, right click on the file ReposFolder.INI and choose copy from the pop-up menu.
- On the left side of the window click on the Program folder for HubManager Pro version you have or on the HMP8 folder for HubManager Pro version 8. The folder will be highlighted.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- You will receive a message that warns that you are replacing a file named ReposFolders.INI and it ask if you want to complete this step. If you do not receive this message then go back to step 8 and select the correct folder.
- Click Yes and allow it to replace the file.
- You can now start the HubManager Pro program and the error should now be cleared.