How do I program a PERS console?
Article ID: 397 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
- Perform the steps detailed in the RA-2400/PERS-2400 reference guide to setup the RA-2400 program.
- To locally program the console, connect the modems line jack to the console line jack.
- Press the "Test Button" momentarily.
- When the RA-2400 connection timer starts counting down, press the "Emergency Button" to turn the phone on.
- Perform the programming steps in the RA-2400 software and after sending the programming to the console, then disconnect from the console.