My WOR is not communicating with the controller.
Article ID: 274 | Rating: 3/5 from 1 votes | Last Updated: Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM
- The WOR power input should be either regulated 5 volts or 8 – 24 volts DC (jumper selected) make sure it is not over or under powered.
- The WOR must be in 26 bit Wiegand format. All dip switches will need to be in the "off" position with the exception of the on/off switches in the "on" position.
- The users will be enrolled as a 26 bit HID card with a facility code of 1.
- If you are using a HubMax 3 controller:
- Go into the Hub Manager application and select "Dashboard."
- Press the remote control to verify there is signal.
- If no signal check your wiring and also verify in Dashboard you are in Wiegand mode.