How do I program a transmitter into a SXR-64A?
Article ID: 232 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:10 PM
- With the panel disarmed, press the UP or DOWN button until the desired receiver channel number (1-64) is displayed - Memory light will be off if the receiver channel is vacant (only a vacant channel will accept a transmitter)
- Press the ADVANCE button to select the output zone (channel) number (1-8) for the displayed receiver channel number
- Press the MEMORY button once (the memory light will blink)
- Activate the transmitter
- The MEMORY light will go on, showing that the transmitter was entered and the receiver’s displayed channel is occupied
- Exit programming by pressing the UP and DOWN buttons at the same time