How do I program my MVP keypad?
Article ID: 228 | Rating: 1/5 from 2 votes | Last Updated: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Programming steps for Quick-Code Wireless Keyless Entry:
- The red keypad lighting should be off. If it is on, wait until it turns off (approximately 20 seconds).
- Using the end of a paper clip, put the receiver of the MVP into Learn Mode by pressing and quickly releasing the recessed learn button located on the super deluxe wall station. The work-lamp on the MVP will turn on (or blink off then on) to indicate the receiver is ready to learn a code. You have approximately 30 seconds to enter the keypad pin and door code.
- Press ON/RESET to turn on the keypad. The red lighting on the keypad will turn on.
- Enter your four digit pin. Every time you press a key the keypad lighting system will blink off and on to verify a key has been pressed.
- The work-lamp on the MVP will turn off when a valid pin has been learned. For example, if your four digit pin is "6973," once the MVP is in "LEARN" mode, you would press the following keys: ON/RESET 6973.